donderdag 13 januari 2011

My dream pair of shoes ♥

Not to long ago I had recieved my dream pair of shoes, the Moi-Même-Moitié Ribbon Platform shoes. ♥

Looks:
The shoes look amazing! The insole has the beautifull blue Moitié color and logo in it.
On the outside you have the Moitié logo in the top, embroidered.
The ribbons are a bit shiny, and look like they won't stay in place. But luckily they did!

Wearing:
They feel very comfortable! And it's easy to walk with these shoes, because they are platforms. I really was worried the ribbons would fall of and wouldn't stay in place, but they stay just how I placed them.
Here is a photo of me wearing the shoes. The only 'problem' I have with the shoes, is to tie them on the back! I managed to do so, but it took me a little bit more time than usual, hehe..


And here is a picture of me wearing the shoes with a complete outfit:

Outfit rundown:
Jsk: Mirror.
Longsleeve: H&M.
Shirt: H&M.
Tights: H&M.
Socks: Metamorphose.
Shoes: Moi-Même-Moitié.
Necklace: Moi Dix Mois.
Ring: Gift.
Hair accesories: H&M.
Bag: Btssb.

My hair is growing! ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten