zaterdag 4 juni 2011

Happy International Lolita Day!

I hope everyone will have a nice day today, and hopefully wear some lovely frills~♥
Because I will wear my new Fantastic Dolly dress tomorrow, I thought I'd better compensate all the sweetness with wearing a aristocrat inspired outfit today, complete in black.
I'm a beginner when it comes to aristocrat, so I'm not sure if this looks right for it. 
But nonetheless, I really like the outfit like this. 
I'm wearing the black skirt I posted recently.
Here are some quick outfit shots ♥
Please tell me what you think of it~



My boyfriend and I bought this lovely mirror yesterday at Ikea.
And he put 6 hooks next to it, so I could hang some necklaces and other stuff on it.
I got the idea of the hooks from Chocolate on Tumblr. I really like it.



Outfit Rundown:
Blouse: H&M
Skirt: Vintage
Tights: offbrand
Shoes: Moi-Même-Moitié
Head accesories: H&M
Rings: Claire's/SIX/Offbrand/Gift
Necklaces: Claire's and Lemon

 Today I will get ready for the dollconvention, which will be tomorrow.
I'm really looking forward to it. 
I'll make sure to take some photo's of the event, and of my outfit!
I hope everyone is having a nice weekend~♥





5 opmerkingen:

  1. je ziet er echt prachtig uit! <3 Aristocrat staat je echt goed! :D

    En ik ben echt heel benieuwd naar hoe de Fantasic Dolly je staat, maar die kan ik morgen met eigen ogen zien dan! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Staat je erg mooi en elegant!
    Dan kom ik morgen tijdens dolliverse wel even je nieuwe jurk bewonderen :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Staat je heel mooi en elegant. Alleen jammer dat je geen full body foto hebt dan kan ik het nog beter zien ;).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Dank jullie wel dames~♥
    @Miradell: Die heb ik wel,full body shots, maar vond dat mijn gezicht er niet best op stond xD
    Misschien dat ik die nog post op mijn FB.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen