donderdag 23 juni 2011

Themepark

So yesterday I went to a themepark called 'Efteling' with my mother.
It has been a while since I was there, so it was a nice surprise when my mother asked me.

There is a new attraction, a show actually, called Raveleijn.
It was amazing to watch! It had raven, horses, knights and a owl in it.
The decor looks amazing as well~♥
Entrance of the show
Inside the arena

Video with the teaser of the show.

Than we went to the FLying Dutchman. I love this attraction. My mother went along, even though she doesn't like rollercoasters. It made me laugh because she said she forgot how hard it went. You should have seen her face when we looked at the picture that was made during the ride! We had a good laugh about it.


Another video, of the ride.

And some other photo's I made in the park.
Monkey foutain
Troll king
Snow White fairytale
Fairytale tree
Panda dream

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke blogpost ^^

    Die show doet me een beetje denken aan de show in Het Land van Ooit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke foto's! Het is echt zo lang geleden dat ik in de efteling ben geweest... (maar ik vind het zo duur om er weer heen te gaan XD)

    En ja, van die foto's die ze maken tijdens een achtbaan zijn altijd leuk om terug te zien! Bijna iedereen trekt er een rare kop op. :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. leuk zeg dat je daar heen bent geweest!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen