dinsdag 15 november 2011

Autumn moods

Are you all getting in the autumn mood yet?  ♥

I have been to the forest again, but unfortunantly I couldn't stay as long as I wanted, bwcause there was an annoying man riding around in a quad, everywhere I went...Next time I should go in the morning...

So I made a few snapshots again. They are not the best, for I am not a proffesional photographer, but, I hope you will get the right feeling when you're looking at it. I always feel so relaxed when I'm surrounded by nature, but not this time..

Even though the sun was shining, it was very cold!


I also made a few snapshots from my way getting to the forest, but those will come in the next post.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. you know I love foresta and I really like your new pics! I'm bit sad 'cause in Italy the autumn is really short :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the forests in autumn but snowy winter more! *___*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen