zaterdag 19 mei 2012

Birthday boy!

Tomorrow is my boyfriends birthday, he will turn 22 then. 
We will also be together for 5 years, and 5 months exactly ♥
Tomorrow we will visit his parents, and have a barbeque there with some family members. I do hope it will be dry then!

I bought a little dessert for him and put a candle in it, because they didn't had a cake in the store nearby. He liked it, because it's his favourite dessert.
I thought this was a nice solution. Might have some cake tomorrow.


I hope everyone is having a wonderfull weekend!

P.S: I made some very small changes on my sales post. 
Please check it out I need these stuff gone, so I'm also willing to lower some prices.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Owwwn This was so sweet :3
    Happy birthday to him!
    Have a nice weekend too

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The cake looks really cute! :D
    And congrats with you being together for 5 years and 5 months now! ^_^ Have fun with the BBQ!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a cute cake! ^__^
    Congrats with your boyfriend and with being together for 5 years and 5 months.
    I hope you have fun at the BBQ!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Congratulations to both of you with your boyfriends birthday and your anniversary!<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Happy birthday to him and congrast for your anniversary!

    I hope you have great time ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen