donderdag 18 oktober 2012

Black and Blue

This is just a simple outfit from a few days ago. I wore this at a parents information evening, for my other job. Since I didn't know what to wear for such thing, I just went for a very simple look. And yay for self-timer!

Outfit Rundown
Vest - H&M
Sweater - The Sting
Pants - H&M
Shoes - Doc. Martens


And completely off topic, but I love sweets, so I got myself some donuts ♥ Though I only ate the pink one, as my partner ate the rest of them! *nomnomnom*

2 opmerkingen:

  1. ononononon delicious donuts!

    I looove blue x black coordinates <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. They are delicous, and so sweet!

      And thanks, I also love black x blue combinations :D Though this is just a very simple outfit, haha!

      Verwijderen