woensdag 14 november 2012

Sheer Wednesday

My outfit posts are getting a bit boring, sorry for that!
I hope I will be in the mood for a lolita outfit soon, and that I will have time to wear it.
Today I'm wearing the blouse I just bought, with the sheer fabric.
And my hair is at such a annoying lenght! At this moment I have to straighten it everyday.
I can't wait for my hair to be long again

Outfit Rundown

Blouse - H&M (woman)
Top - H&M (woman)
Pants - H&M (men)
Shoes - Outlet
Necklace - Tourist shop

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Your shoes are to die for!!
    And sheer blouse are always so elegant! Gotta love them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! Yes these shoes are one of my favourites (and they are the first pair of shoes of my blogheader). I was lucky when I bought them because they were on sale ^^ Sheer blouses are perfect for alot of outfits I think ♥

      Verwijderen