vrijdag 18 januari 2013

[17.1.2013]

Even though it's not done at all, I wanted to show a few photo's of one of the rooms in the apartment; our clothingroom! The white closet is filled with my clothing, and the black closet is from my partner. Behind the door I have now currently stalled all my doll boxes and sewing machine, because I don't know where to keep them. This room is not finished, I want some little hooks on the wall around my mirror and perhaps a little carpet on the floor. On these photo's the curtains are still missing, but I hanged them yesterday. (I made these photo's a bit earlier). And I finally have my mannequin again (in our old studio there was no space for it)! The door you see on the right next to the mannequin is towards our balcony (we have two).


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten