vrijdag 22 maart 2013

[22.3.2013]

So today is my birthday! \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ  But today will just be another regular day, since I'm celebrating it in the weekend. I want to share my outfit that I wore at the last meet-up. It was actually a dolly/mori/cult party kei/lolita meet-up, where we all would be crafting. But, I didn't felt like wearing lolita, and I don't own any clothing of the other styles. So I just wore something simple. It was all anout crafting anyways ( ⌒‿⌒) But everyone looked amazing! ♥ I will post a few photo's of the actual meet-up later.

Outfit Rundown
Blouse - Moi-Même-Moitié
Blazer - H&M
Pants - H&M
Shoes - Sacha
Necklace - SIX

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I really like your hair in these pics :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Playing catch up ;) but you look super duper dapper and I hope you had a good day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen