You know what really grinds my gears?
When someone asks me why I don't talk much, or why I'm quiet.
It really pisses me of. When someone asks me this, I always say "I just don't know what to say".
But what almost nobody knows, is that I have an personality disorder. But I don't want many people to know that, because I'm afraid people will think I'm insane. And it's not that I'll tell it to get sympathy or anything.
I just want people to understand.A personality disorder is listed in ten personality disorders, grouped into three clusters. I am in Cluster C.
Cluster C (anxious or fearful disorders)
- Avoidant personality disorder (DSM-IV code 301.82): social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation and avoidance of social interaction.
- Dependent personality disorder (DSM-IV code 301.6): pervasive psychological dependence on other people.
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (not the same as obsessive-compulsive disorder) (DSM-IV code 301.4): characterized by rigid conformity to rules, moral codes and excessive orderliness.
Cluster C (gespannen of angstig gedrag)
- Ontwijkende persoonlijkheidsstoornis
- Afhankelijke persoonlijkheidsstoornis
- Obsessieve-compulsieve persoonlijkheidsstoornis (niet te verwarren met de obsessieve-compulsieve stoornis)