dinsdag 20 september 2011

Fantastic hat

Yesterday I met up with a friend, which was the first time seeing each other in real life.
You may understand how it can be, feeling nervous.
"Will I come across the same as I do on the internet?"

I decided to wear my Fantastic Dolly dress, because I need to wear it more often.
And with this outfit I will surely stand out, and make it easier to be found.

And of course, I made some photo's of the outfit.
I skipped wearing the hat at the end, because I wasn't sure about it.
Hope you all like the outfit like this  ♥ 
Painted my nails to match more with the outfit.
Not sure if I'm a hat person~
I tried on my new fake fur shawl, that I bought at the Abunai Convention, so see how it looked like. And I like it with this outfit, but didn't wore it. 
Luckily I didn't because the weather was warmer than I thought it would be!


And the video~

11 opmerkingen: