maandag 19 september 2011

Melon icecream!

Yesterday I met up with a friend of mine~
I had lend her pretty Starry Night Theater, that I (unfortunantly) had to bring back :p
It was pretty crowded where we had met, because there was some kind of Spanish festival.

Since we were hungry, we decideded we wanted to eat at a Japanese restaurant, but it was closed. So, we went for Chinese instead.
Too bad I didn't made a picture of our food, it was pretty much.

Afterwards we went to the ice saloon, and we each had 5 balls of melon flavoured ice.
It was alot of ice, but we managed to eat it all.

I decided to wear normal clothing, and I'm glad I did.
Because there were lots of drunk men.
And that's really terrible here, if you wear lolita.
Well, it's always terrbile, no matter where you are.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten