zaterdag 29 oktober 2011

Damiën

And last but not least, Damiën. I also bought him second hand, via layaway. Between these layaways I ended up in the hospital, having another collapsed lung. It was such a difficult time for me, and all I thought of was him. His facial structure made me fall in love as well. Those lips and nose..♥ He had a lovely black face-up, and the owner refreshed it for me because I loved it. And now recently he got a new face-up, of which I wrote about earlier. He is a DIM Robel, and sold out. Which made me wanting him even more. As a character, he is the half brother of Emmy.


And that's it. I haven't made photo's of Demi, my very first doll yet. And also none of Yuzuki, which was one of the dolls owned by my boyfriend, but she is now mine, since he doesn't do anything with the hobby now. I might make some photo's of them. Also, no photo of my floating head.

If there are any questions about my dolls, feel free to ask ^^

2 opmerkingen:

  1. He has a face really special and unique! I love how you dress him, the blue pants are so cute! I hope to see your other dolls :D you have a wonderful collection!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen