zondag 30 oktober 2011

Winter goals

These were my summer goals, let's see what I have achieved:

☆ Saving money for Disneyland.
☆ Go to alot of meet-ups.
☆ Visit more vintage shops!
☆ Practise my photography.
☆ Having an own home
☆ Be more crafty.
☆ Visit more lovely places.
☆ Finding my dreamdress~

- I had the money for Disney, and some extra!
And we had a wonderfull time there. I will write about it later.
- Been to some meet-ups!
- Still need to go to more vintage shops, I think we must arrange another vintage shopping meet-up!
- I have practised some more with photography, but one can never practise enough.
I hope I can make more photo's in the future, also of people. So if anyone is interested, and wants to meet-up with me, please let me know
- Still haven't found a place of our own. Everytime we are invited to look, someone grabs it before us.
- Have made more things, so this is going the right way 
- I have found some amazing places! Which I will make sure to visit some more in the future.
And, I would make photo's of it, for my sweet followers.
- Finding my dreamdress, yes, I did found it! 
I don't have a new dreamdress at the moment, but there are always lovely dresses that I wish to own. Such as (Sweet) Starry Night Theater, or Little Bears Cafe. Or, (gothic) Anything by Moitié and lots of Aatp!


Now, I need to make more goals for the winter!

☆ Have more photoshoots, because they are so much fun!
☆ Make more photo's myself, as I like to photograph as well.
☆ Still, find a place of our own.
☆ Winter meet-up!
☆ Buy a winter wardrobe, either lolita or 'normal' clothing. 
☆ Explore more things about myself that I like.
☆ Figure out what I want.
☆ Work out. I'm pretty thin, but that doesn't mean I can't work out. I want to gain a bit more weight, and have a more suitable figure. Like, I hate how my stomache looks like, and my stick arms, so, let's work out for some (non-existing) muscles!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. You did a good job with your summer goals!! I hope you will realize all of your winter goals :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat goed dat je zo veel van je doelen hebt behaald! Alleen wel jammer dat het nog niet gelukt was om een eigen huisje te regelen omdat anderen telkens eerder waren. :( Hopelijk gaat dat binnenkort wel lukken dan, evenals de rest van je winterdoelen! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat goed dat je zoveel doelen hebt behaald!
    Hopelijk gaan je doelen voor de winter ook lukken. ^^
    En een nieuwe vintage meet lijkt me wel erg leuk, het zou leuk zijn als er nog een zou komen!
    Hopelijk vinden jullie ook snel een huisje, het is erg vervelend dat er steeds mensen voor zijn :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nice. I think I'll set some seasonal goals myself. I always have some vague goals in mind but they always slide back over and over again. And before you know it a year has gone by x.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Je hebt echt heel veel doelen behaald, knap zeg! Hopelijk lukken je winterdoelen ook allemaal :)

    Hoop echt dat je een huisje weet te vinden, volgens mij is er niets fijner dan een eigen huis. Helaas wil het bij mij ook niet echt lukken ;]

    En als je het leuk lijkt te oefenen met fotograferen, wil ik best model voor je staan^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thank you! I'm glad I finished most of the goals ^^ I find it easier to keep myself to these goals, if I make a list of it, to remind me of the goals.

    En ik hoop ook snel een eigen plek te vinden, het liefst dit jaar nog. En Josine, ik hoop dat jij ook snel een plekje vindt. En lijkt me erg leuk als je voor me model wilt staan, je stond in ieder geval ook op mijn lijstje om te vragen ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen