donderdag 9 februari 2012

Crowns

First outfit post since the move. It's a bit difficult to find a good spot for a photo now haha. Wearing my Heart E ring, that was in the LP I bought, and of which I posted about several posts back. It's a crown, and because there are some crowns in the print of this dress, I thought it would be a perfect combination. I'm also wearing my sweater from Baby.

 

Outfit Rundown:
Dress: Innocent World
Turtleneck sweater: baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Tights: offbrand
Shoes: Moi-Même-Moitié  (Not shown).
Ring: Heart E + Gift from my boyfriend
Necklace: Lemon

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I love how this dress suits you so well! The ring is really cute and perfect for the outfit! ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I really love that dress! It looks so cute on you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you girls! I reall cherish this dress, because it's very easy to go casual with it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i love that sweater, you look so classy and cute in turtleneck! awh, thank you for the comments, made my day! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen