woensdag 10 april 2013

[10.4.2013]

It has been a while since posting a outfit photo. This one is my most recent one, made yesterday.
I'm quite pleased with this photo because I think I look more masculine than feminine on it. It's also been a very long time ago since posting a photo of wearing a t-shirt without longsleeve. I've always been very insecure about my arms because they're too thin, but I'm busy with working out and already seeing a little bit of process already. I compared an old photo from 2 years ago, and my arms are looking much better nowadays.

I won't post much on here anymore, because I'm working on a new website for my blog, with it's own domain and other name. I'm currently reposting some old posts I made here on my new blog, but it's taking some time. I will keep you all updated once I'm done with that, and hopefully I will keep some of my followers after the move of my blog.

Outfit Rundown
T-shirt - Topman
Pants - C&A
Shoes - Episode
Necklace - Nordstrom
Bracelets - Topman / H&M (not shown on photo)


Another update: Next month I will have my first tattoo session for my long desired longsleeve tattoo!
( ⌒▽⌒) It was my goal to get that done this year, and now it is going to start, I'm so happy with that! Not going to tell anything about it's design, it will remain a secret until I had my first appointment. Only 4 persons now about it (partner, mother, tattoo artist, design artist). I can't wait, I'm being unpatient already. The only thing I want to share is that it's going to be a dark tattoo colorwise: black, darkgrey, bit of blue and little bit of orange, green and white). It's going to be fully covering my right arm, shoulder and a bit on the chest.♥

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ooohhhh own domain! YAY! Is daar niet een makkelijk import-tool-ding voor?
    Can't wait to see your tattoo, I totally understand the impatient feeling haha. Sooo impatient to start planning my sleeve as well! [maar eerst de andere bovenarm afmaken heh]
    PS je ziet er super stoer uit haha niks dunne armpjes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Klopt, maar ik wil niet alles overzetten :p Heb alles wat ik over wilde zetten al over gezet, nu nog paar laatste dingen en dan is het klaar ^^

      En dank je wel :D

      Verwijderen
  2. Hi dear, you have an amazing blog and great post! please come and visit my blog and if you like it
    Here's my blog feel free to visit moddeals coupons code your comments would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Samantha
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen